Nindo Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nindo Beginning

Every shinobi has it's path set out for them. What path that may be only the gods will know. Set out to find your path in this crazy shinobi world

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello Everyone! Letting you all know that we have a skype chat available for Nindo members. PM an admin if you wish to be added.

Genjutsu Permits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

Genjutsu Permits Empty
PostSubject: Genjutsu Permits   Genjutsu Permits I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 4:15 am

Custom Genjutsu will be posted here for review.

Use the this Universal Jutsu Template:

Skill Name: [Jutsu Name]

• Skill Type: [Nin/Elemental Nin/Gen/Tai/Ken/Fuuin/Ninpou]
  • Skill From: Hijutsu Spot
  • Skill Rank: [Rank of Skill]

Description: [Describe Skill]
Effect: [Describe the Effect once Used]

• Damage: [Insert Damage Number]
  • Damage Notes: [Blunt/Stab/Paralyze/Slash]
  • Range: [How Many Feet the Jutsu Spans]
  • Length: [How Many Posts the Jutsu Lasts]

Drain: [Stamina/Chakra]
Word Count: [Based on Rank]

Code:

Skill Name: [Jutsu Name]
[list]
[*]Skill Type: [Nin/Elemental Nin/Gen/Tai/Ken/Fuuin/Ninpou]
[*]Skill From: Hijutsu Spot
[*]Skill Rank: [Rank of Skill]
[/list]
Description: [Describe Skill]
Effect: [Describe the Effect once Used]
[list]
[*]Damage: [Insert Damage Number]
[*]Damage Notes: [Blunt/Stab/Paralyze/Slash]
[*]Range: [How Many Feet the Jutsu Spans]
[*]Length: [How Many Posts the Jutsu Lasts]
[/list]
Drain: [Stamina/Chakra]
Word Count: [Based on Rank]
Back to top Go down
https://nindobeginning.rpg-board.net
thaliamint

thaliamint

Genjutsu Permits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu Permits   Genjutsu Permits I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 10:05 am

Shinsen Setsuzoku no Jutsu: Sight Connection Technique
- A Genjutsu where the user and the opponent connect their eyes together dramatically, unblinking.
- Hand Seals: Tiger
- Drain: 5% Chakra per post
- Effect: A very simple technique to root the target. If it's used during a technique, can easily be used to burn away the opponent's chakra, if they don't break the trance. Often disorients the opponent when they snap out of the hold.

Batoru Ringu no Jutsu: Battle Ring Technique
- An auditory Genjutsu, where one let's out a ring from a metallic surface (usually a kunai, or other handy weapon). Once the victim hears the auditory cue, the effect is in place. All perception-based senses are dulled and messed with. Very similar to a "Blurry Vision Genjutsu". As the ringing continues, the vision of the victim is blurry, and images appear in multiples, a sense of being on a boat is often felt.
- Hand Seals: None, auditory cue.
- Drain: 20% Chakra per post
- Effect: A simple disruptive technique, that throws off the opponent's balance, and depth perception. Allowing for openings to exploit.

Sakuretto no Jutsu: Circlet Technique
- After the initial hand-signs, one does a twirl, with chakra appearing mid-air. That's the visual cue. Suddenly, the user vanishes. A variation, allows the user to duplicate themselves visually, for further confusion.
- Hand Seals: Snake, Bird, Snake
- Drain: 15% Chakra per post. Added 2% for each duplicate created.
- Effect: Quite simple for what it does. The visual flair is merely to make the opponent focus on something else, while the user actually vanishes from the visual sense. This allows for the user to re-position basically wherever they want, and can allow for easy flanking attacks. The variation is slightly different, instead "cloning" oneself. Instead of cloning like usual, the clones are only visually there for the opponent, further distracting and confusing the user's opponent.

Batoru Ringu Ni no Jutsu: Battle Ring 2 Technique
- An auditory Genjutsu, where one lets out a ring from some metallic surface (usually a kunai, or other handy weapon). Once the victim hears the auditory cue, the effect is in place. All perception-based senses are dulled and messed with. Basically a "Blurry Vision Genjutsu" on steroids. Vision of the world around the victim seems like a fuzzy, indecipherable mess. The constant ringing in one's ears is what keeps one in the genjutsu, and the haunting, vague images within assault the visual senses.
- Drain: 90% Chakra per post
- Effect: A disruptive technique, that dulls the senses of sight and hearing. A shinobi who cannot find a way to dispel the genjutsu will be lost in an indecipherable world, bewildered, and lost in a state of confusion. Easy prey for attacks. Dispelling this genjutsu also requires one to stop hearing the initial ring.

Here's my four custom Genjutsus for reaching 70% Sharingan gauge. I hope they're okay. Smile I went with the template under Genjutsus in the Handbook, for them, because I couldn't quite figure out how the regular jutsu template worked for Genjutsus. I hope these are okay XD
Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

Genjutsu Permits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu Permits   Genjutsu Permits I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 2:19 pm

thaliamint wrote:
Shinsen Setsuzoku no Jutsu: Sight Connection Technique
- A Genjutsu where the user and the opponent connect their eyes together dramatically, unblinking.
- Hand Seals: Tiger
- Drain: 5% Chakra per post
- Effect: A very simple technique to root the target. If it's used during a technique, can easily be used to burn away the opponent's chakra, if they don't break the trance. Often disorients the opponent when they snap out of the hold.

Batoru Ringu no Jutsu: Battle Ring Technique
- An auditory Genjutsu, where one let's out a ring from a metallic surface (usually a kunai, or other handy weapon). Once the victim hears the auditory cue, the effect is in place. All perception-based senses are dulled and messed with. Very similar to a "Blurry Vision Genjutsu". As the ringing continues, the vision of the victim is blurry, and images appear in multiples, a sense of being on a boat is often felt.
- Drain: 20% Chakra per post
- Effect: A simple disruptive technique, that throws off the opponent's balance, and depth perception. Allowing for openings to exploit.

Sakuretto no Jutsu: Circlet Technique
- After the initial hand-signs, one does a twirl, with chakra appearing mid-air. That's the visual cue. Suddenly, the user vanishes. A variation, allows the user to duplicate themselves visually, for further confusion.
- Hand Seals: Snake, Bird, Snake
- Drain: 15% Chakra per post. Added 2% for each duplicate created.
- Effect: Quite simple for what it does. The visual flair is merely to make the opponent focus on something else, while the user actually vanishes from the visual sense. This allows for the user to re-position basically wherever they want, and can allow for easy flanking attacks. The variation is slightly different, instead "cloning" oneself. Instead of cloning like usual, the clones are only visually there for the opponent, further distracting and confusing the user's opponent.

Batoru Ringu Ni no Jutsu: Battle Ring 2 Technique
- An auditory Genjutsu, where one lets out a ring from some metallic surface (usually a kunai, or other handy weapon). Once the victim hears the auditory cue, the effect is in place. All perception-based senses are dulled and messed with. Basically a "Blurry Vision Genjutsu" on steroids. Vision of the world around the victim seems like a fuzzy, indecipherable mess. The constant ringing in one's ears is what keeps one in the genjutsu, and the haunting, vague images within assault the visual senses.
- Drain: 90% Chakra per post
- Effect: A disruptive technique, that dulls the senses of sight and hearing. A shinobi who cannot find a way to dispel the genjutsu will be lost in an indecipherable world, bewildered, and lost in a state of confusion. Easy prey for attacks. Dispelling this genjutsu also requires one to stop hearing the initial ring.

Here's my four custom Genjutsus for reaching 70% Sharingan gauge. I hope they're okay. Smile I went with the template under Genjutsus in the Handbook, for them, because I couldn't quite figure out how the regular jutsu template worked for Genjutsus. I hope these are okay XD

The template is a universal template that works for all jutsus. 

Skill Name: Shinsen Setsuzoku no Jutsu: Sight Connection Technique

• Skill Type: Genjutsu
  • Skill From: Kekkei Genkai
  • Skill Rank: E

Description: A Genjutsu where the user and the opponent connect their eyes together dramatically, unblinking.
Effect: A very simple technique to root the target. If it's used during a technique, can easily be used to burn away the opponent's chakra, if they don't break the trance. Often disorients the opponent when they snap out of the hold.

• Damage: 0
  • Damage Notes: If used when opponent uses a technique, it makes them waste the chakra. When trance is broken disorientation occurs for 1 post on opponent.
  • Range: Eye contact
  • Length: Until genjutsu is broken.

Drain: 5 chakra per post
Word Count: 100

^That's how it should look filled in. It's not any different from any other jutsu. As far as THIS jutsu is concerned, it's accepted, but the other three, while they are good, they cannot be accepted for the reason that the genjutsu slots you have are for your sharingan, so it has to be done through your sharingan activated through eye contact. It can't be started through a different visual effect, or through sounds, you aren't a genjutsu nin last I checked. Soo all of your genjutsu, at least the ones done through your sharingan must be activated through means of eye contact.

You can submit those for a different slot if you wanted, but not for your sharingan custom slots.
Back to top Go down
thaliamint

thaliamint

Genjutsu Permits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu Permits   Genjutsu Permits I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 2:32 pm

Alright, I'll fix it, and keep these genjutsu in mind, plus work on eye-based ones. Smile
Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

Genjutsu Permits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu Permits   Genjutsu Permits I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 3:02 pm

Cool. Smile If you are still confused on how the universal template works, just pm and I'll explain it to you, alright.
Back to top Go down
thaliamint

thaliamint

Genjutsu Permits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu Permits   Genjutsu Permits I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 3:08 pm

Alright. Even if these genjutsu dont work for my Iku's sharingan (aside from the first one), is there something else I can do with them? Cuz I rather like them haha.
Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

Genjutsu Permits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu Permits   Genjutsu Permits I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 5:01 pm

Yes, you have other slots for custom jutsus. Such as the free 3 custom slots you get per rank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Genjutsu Permits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu Permits   Genjutsu Permits I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genjutsu Permits
Page 1 of 1