Nindo Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nindo Beginning

Every shinobi has it's path set out for them. What path that may be only the gods will know. Set out to find your path in this crazy shinobi world

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello Everyone! Letting you all know that we have a skype chat available for Nindo members. PM an admin if you wish to be added.

Hana, Shiruku

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead Poet

Dead Poet

Hana, Shiruku Empty
PostSubject: Hana, Shiruku   Hana, Shiruku I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 5:50 pm

General
Appearance: Hana is a tiny child barely taller than most nine year olds, and her looks don't stray from that either. Hana is, in all senses of the word, a doll-faced girl. She has long messy bleach white locks of hair and soft pale white skin, her eyes are a deep blood red color. While at home she dresses in a simple white dress that with a light blue apron that gives her the looks of a doll. If she, however, goes out to train or for anything that isn’t of a casual nature, her wardrobe changes completely. Covering herself in a short T-shirt that covers only the length of her torso and going over that is a jet black long sleeved jacket, the left sleeve being further past the extent of her hand as it is held near the shoulder by net mesh, extending the sleeves length. She puts on black jeans that are made to flex and bend with her body, and belts them around her small waist by a white belt. She cover her legs with  plain white long socks and black sandals.
Name: Hana, Shiruku
Alias: None
Birthdate: April 2nd
Height: 3'10"

Weight: 70 lb
Personal

Personality: Very few words can be used to describe Shiruku. She is spacey and is personally clumsy in her movements, however her finesse and skill with hand related work is second to none and she has a passion for tinkering. She has an odd obsessive love for apples and ninja work despite being rather small and supposedly fragile. Cold to those she doesn’t know personally Hana tends to have an open and closed type reaction to her that changes very quickly depending on what others do. Lacking in strong trust in others, but not lacking in belief that others are trustworthy she is a hard nut to crack and keep open.

History: Shiruku had a fairly normal childhood, only highlighted by her father's decease when she was five years old.

Mother: Hana, Sakura
Father: Deceased
Siblings: None
Allies: N/A
Sensei: None
Rivals: Undecided
Lover: None
Origin: Konoha
Clan/Bijuu:

Social
Village Affiliation: Konoha
Ryo: 500
Word Pool: oooo

Equipment
Weapons: 10 Shuriken, 10 Kunai
Armor:
Items:

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank/Status: Academy Student (0)
Specialties: None
EXP: 0

Stamina: 100
Chakra: 100
S.Energy: 50
Chakra Control: 000%
Chakra Nature: Earth
Affinities:

Combat Stats
Attack: 2
Strength: 2
Toughness: 3
Agility: 1
Speed: 2

Jutsu
Ninjutsu
-
Taijutsu
-
Genjutsu
-
Kenjutsu
-

Custom jutsu
-
Doujutsu
-
Kinjutsu
-
Bloodline Jutsu
-
Bijuu Jutsu
-

Last edited by Dead Poet on Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zen
Admin
Zen

Hana, Shiruku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hana, Shiruku   Hana, Shiruku I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:05 pm

Well the stats all look fine, but you need to put at least something in the history section. It can be brief, it can be just an overview that you go into larger detail in a thread, but I do need something there.
Back to top Go down
Dead Poet

Dead Poet

Hana, Shiruku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hana, Shiruku   Hana, Shiruku I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 8:32 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Zen
Admin
Zen

Hana, Shiruku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hana, Shiruku   Hana, Shiruku I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 8:52 pm

Approved

Here's the link to the official character sheet: https://nindobeginning.rpg-board.net/t223-hana-shiruku#1643

You'll need that for whenever you update your character
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hana, Shiruku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hana, Shiruku   Hana, Shiruku I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hana, Shiruku
Page 1 of 1