Nindo Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nindo Beginning

Every shinobi has it's path set out for them. What path that may be only the gods will know. Set out to find your path in this crazy shinobi world

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello Everyone! Letting you all know that we have a skype chat available for Nindo members. PM an admin if you wish to be added.

Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valesti

Valesti

Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation   Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 6:00 pm

Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation 96723af4-4439-432a-8e17-52d9ad0a489c_zps9a9d2761Yuki Vales
Stamina: 100
Chakra: 100
S.Chakra: 50
Attributes: Att:3 | Str:1 | Tou:1 | Agi:1 | Spd:4
Word: 1017
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
" Ok so it seems you will need more than just the Academy to help you become the Great Man I know you can be. You Interact with individuals at the academy yes, but its often regarding Training and developing your fighting abilities. Even in times such as this, one need to be very Social. Meet people and get to know them, find out what they like and what you have in common. Create bonds with people that are outside of those that you'll fight alongside with. Who knows, maybe you'll one day bless your Mother with ". Before she could even finish that thought, the door closed Immediately, cutting her off and causing her to smile." Conversation for another day I guess. He do seem to be making Progress ever since coming here to Konoha, and I guess that's all I can ask for at the moment. Far from normal but still a great deal of improvement nonetheless ". A Tear traveled down her face before continuing her activities.

Prior to the discussion held between Val and his real Mother, the skies had been pouring droplets of rain all over the village, watering that of which made the Hidden leaf village what it was. The green life Flourished in ways that other places wish they could flourish, and it was all natural. During these times, if people wasn't out handling business, then they were inside from the rain, excluding those few exceptional individuals that for one reason or another found enjoyment of being in it. Val however wasn't one of those few to be exact. While he was indifferent on many things in life, he didn't find enjoyment in getting caught in the Rain, so he remained inside until it cleared up. Now the Sun was out in full while the Rain had ceased for the time being, with individuals now making their way out to continue their day. There was things to be done by Shinobi and Non-Shinobi alike, things that didn't exactly fall into their respective categories. In the Case of Val, he was heading out to take care of Plant Life. In one of the discussions Prior to the earlier one, it was established that the Yuki should get a job, as it would help finance his needs as a Shinobi as well as it being looked upon in a positive way by society. What kind of job didn't really matter, and Val didn't lean in the direction of any job in particular, so his mother selected one for him, a job that would help display a more positive side of Val while at the same time teaching him a few things that would become very important down the road. She also saw it kind of fitting since his late father was a Gardener while also tending to the house while she handled her responsibilities as a Shinobi.

Both hands in Pockets, all but his head hidden by the Cloak he wore, the Yuki made his way over to the Greenhouse located a bit passed the shopping district. Waiting outside for him was his employer whom from the looks of it was about to head somewhere based on what she was wearing. The dress she was wearing was Steel blue, left her shoulders mostly uncovered and flowed down into a graceful court neckline. It was a tight fit which gives the dress a classy and polished look. Her arms were completely uncovered, Which is a good thing too, since her silky skin wasn't something one would want to cover up. The dress waist is wide, but it's a tight fit. An elastic band within the dress perfectly accentuates her waist and breaks up the dress nicely. Below the waist the dress fits snug around her and has a pleated style. The dress reaches all the way down to her feet and is the same length all around. It would be a sight to behold for most males and females alike, definitely since the individual was not known for wearing stuff like this. While being new to the job, Val was aware of this based on Prior Info, and was not really astounded by the appearance. Apparently she was going out on a very important Date, and normally wouldn't leave the greenhouse in the hands of others, but today was the exception.

" You're a Tad late, but that's Okay. You're new so I'll let it pass this time. I won't be here to observe you , but there is someone in my place that will be making sure you do what you're supposed to do ".

There were individuals here that was in the same position as him, while others were already quite experienced already at maintaining plant care. There were also a few individuals here that kept watch over the entire place and the workers, almost like a Manager if you would. It was a really huge Greenhouse, which  had many applications outside of Aesthetics. The Plants there were used to cultivate Poisons, healing herbs, and many other things utilized by the Shinobi of the village. Maintaining the care of the Plants required Precision, as well as genuine care for them, both of which Val didn't have very much of at the moment. Still, it was a task to be handled, and that's all he saw it as...a Task. With that being said, once he was inside, he felt completely lost on what to do and where to start. Was he to just grab some kind of watering can or something and begin watering whatever plant that was near him ? Was he to head over for some trimmers and begin doing gods knows what to the plants. There was a few others within the place, all doing different things tending to the plants. This felt like the first day of his Academy days all over again, walking in and not knowing where the hell to go, or what the hell to do. He scanned around for a bit by just motioning his head, trying to figure out what he was supposed to do.
Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation   Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 8:32 pm

Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation Ecccde7e692a958ab03312e558bba1faf41
---
Word count: 1,093
---
Oh the rain, the joyous sensation of the rain, it was one of the more favorable weather for this young flower. Whenever it rained she usually stayed out and relished in it. Allowing for each droplets to hit her porcelain white skin. She stood at a height of five feet three inches. She gazed up to the darkened sky with her large ocean blue eyes. She was in the backyard of her home dancing about underneath the rain. On one side of her head was an opened flower with pink petals resting upon it, on the other side was a smaller flower that's yet to have grown. She had curves, with a small bust and slightly large hips. Though it was quit difficult to tell given that her lower-half seemed to always be covered by these large pink petals that acted like a dress of sorts. Along her upper-body were green petals that covered her busts like a shirt would and on her arms were light pink, almost white sleeves that starts from the biceps going past her hands.

Her mother, Gaidoku was underneath the awning that faced out into the backyard, quietly she drank tea. Gaidoku was quite small and beautiful comparing to her actual age, one would be rather surprised to know that she's quite older than she actually appears, then again she didn't really look human to begin with. With skin a green as jade and scaled, she had short black hair the nicely framed her face. Lips naturally a light shade of purple with strong gold slitted eyes, with the same shade of purple of her lips naturally marked around her eyes line an eye liner. Pointed razor sharp teeth and clawed nails and toe, upon her lap was a long whip-like tail that matched with the rest of her body and it's length was about as long as she is tall. She donned a fitted outfit that accentuated her feminine appearance; Sleeveless turtleneck that's black in color and form fitting and black spandex shorts custom-built to fit her tail and allow her tail free motion.

This was an odd family, not related by blood, but a family none the less. Kisayuri, the child of Gaidoku, danced in the rain in the backyard without a dance in the world. Gaidoku would watch her and smile gently enjoying the sight. Kisayuri would stop and look at Gaidoku. "Momma, isn't this great? The rain feels so alive today, just bouncing with life."

A light chuckle came from Gaidoku. "Yes, I'm glad you are enjoying yourself, thankfully I don't have to worry about you getting a cold from doing that." Kisayuri would smile. "Yeah, I remember the last time you got a cold. That was....scary. You said other human's get it too, right?"

Gaidoku would nod her head. "Yes, they do, though that would depend on whether they dried themselves up in time after coming in from the rain. Usually a nice warm shower and keeping warm is more than enough. Why don't you come in soon? we can play a game." Kisayuri would smile big. "Oh can we play the cards game you showed me the other day? The Maid of old game?"

Gaidoku would chuckle and nod her head. "Old Maid it is."

With time the rain would pass and the sun would be free, several games of Old Maid later and Kisayuri and Gaidoku were outside in the sunlight. "Alright, Kisayuri, I need to get going I have a mission today, so I'll be back most likely tomorrow. You behave yourself now."

Kisayuri would nod her head. "Yes, Mamma."

So what else is there to do now that Gaidoku had left? Exploration of course! Though Kisayuri tended to void a lot of the buildings and traveled around to the more nature covered areas. Her exploration led her to a greenhouse, one she knew quite well and in fact had visited many times. She helped there occasionally, but never officially worked there in order to get paid. Rather she didn't really care about that, the material things that man makes holds very little meaning to her. The ryo she did get, she'd just put it away in a little bank and then eventually forget she has it. So today she was gong to go and visit the greenhouse. She would come up after the lady had left. Kisayuri would, like she normally did, just let herself in, opening and closing the greenhouse door quietly.

Glancing about a large broad smile would show upon her face, her petals bouncing ever so lightly with her movements. The words she heard, the voices of the plant life being taken care of within were all to pleasing to her. She held a slight detest towards human, well to be specific, she didn't like humans that didn't respect nature. She thought them all to be infections, diseases of the planet that needed to be erased. There were many here, some she recognized from the other times she was here, and some she didn't. She didn't really keep track of it in all honesty, her attention normally was on the plant life within here. There was someone there that was just standing there looking unsure of himself, Kisayuri glanced at him a second and then just walked right passed him. She walked over to the nearest plant, her slender fingers barely touching the table where the potted plants were at. "Oh good day to you, it has been quite sometime since I last spoke with you. How are you feeling today?" she spoke to the plant in front of her, though to the normal human ears, there would be no actual response back from the plant itself, but Kisayuri would give out a small laugh in response and react as if she heard a joke. Oh really? She did that? Oh good for her."

Kisayuri's head would turn to the left looking to another plant, and then to the right looking to another plant. "I'm rather glad all is well and you guys are doing fine and aren't being mistreated." she'd clench her fists and bring them up in front of her like a boxer would. "You know very well I'll come to your rescue if they did." Her hands would drop down to her sides now, her fingers idly rubbing the large pink petals around her lower half. "So what is on the schedule for today?" there was a pause. "Oh there's someone new today? Do you know anything about this person? Are they friendly? Do they like nature?"
Back to top Go down
https://nindobeginning.rpg-board.net
Valesti

Valesti

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation   Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 11:25 pm

Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation 96723af4-4439-432a-8e17-52d9ad0a489c_zps9a9d2761Yuki Vales
Word: 638
Mere seconds of scanning, and the Yuki would find himself Frozen in place at the sight of something he had never seen in his entire life. It wasn't Fear that froze him, but his mind freezing every other function just to try to process what was here before him. There were many things in this world that wouldn't have this kind of effect on him, even when he was confronted in what he believed was a life and death situation awhile ago. He recognized the Danger, Processed the situation, and Tasked himself with handling it. This though...what was this was the question that was going through his head. As she passed him, he remained in his spot, only shifting his eyes to the side that she passed him on. He didn't see her as any form of danger, otherwise everyone else reactions wouldn't have been as if this was the Norm, despite this not being the norm for him, and surely they wouldn't allow some kind of plant monster to roam around unless it they were absolutely sure that it wouldn't be a Problem. Running these through his head, Val tried his best to force himself into thinking that this was the Norm, otherwise it would make doing the job all the more difficult, and he was all about performing the Task. There was a slight sigh before his ears picked up on the creature speaking. He assumed at first that she was speaking to someone, Only to turn around and find himself just witnessing her Talking to the Plants themselves. The First thing that came to his mind regarding this specific subject was that he was in the presence of a crazy creature, but actually taking in her words, the opinion shifted a bit. The words themselves possessed a gentle and protective nature to them, and even though it was still strange, it would cause him to ease up a bit. After all, there were human beings that existed in the world that talked to things that didn't respond back, though in their case it was most likely that they were crazy.

Standing around wasn't getting the Tasks done though, so shaking his head, he looked over to a Plant that wasn't right next to where the Creature was, but a bit over from her. While making his way over towards them, he just had the image of the creature in his head for reasons unknown to him. Of course when you see something that you have never seen before in your entire existence, that thing kind of have and odd tendency of staying with you. There was a little note in front of the plants that he was before, and as he scanned the texts on the note, he began muttering bits of it to himself.

" Calendula...encourage healing....aid digestion....fight fungal infections ".

He couldn't tell if they needed watering or not, and didn't know if someone else had already watered them. While he didn't know too much about this kind of stuff, he was aware that there was a such thing as over watering things. He could turn around to ask the Plant creature, but there was mixed feelings with that. After mauling it over in his head, he figured that it couldn't hurt too much. Based on the figure of the creature, it was quite obvious that it was a she, so he would watch the way he addressed her. Turning to her, he would shoot for it and see where it landed him.

" Can you actually communicate with the plants ? ".

The wrong thing came out of his mouth, and he felt like an idiot, while at the same time he didn't correct himself because that weighed heavy on his mind at the time, even more so than not knowing if the plants had been watered.
Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation   Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 12:53 am

---
Word count: 313 | 1,406
---

Kisayuri would be on her own doing her own thing for the moments that passed. Her thoughts simply concerning themselves with the nature around her. Occasional giggles coming from her end and then concerned cooing at some points. She would have walked away for just a moment only to get a canteen filled with water and come back to water the plants that asked for it. There was minor chat from her, a one sided conversation it would sound like, about the lady who had left for her date. Conversing about the other person she was meeting, though the only thing that was able to be heard from her side of the conversation and actually understood was that she was meeting with a shinobi of the village at a nice restaurant. Though she would occasionally question the plants with rather odd questions like; "I still don't understand humans, why do they need clothes? Momma tells me its because it's proper and so we wouldn't offend others, but...I still don't get it. Are they hiding something underneath it all?"

Though it was shortly after this question when she caught wind of the voice that was asking her a question. She would go quiet and then turn a little bit to look towards the source of the voice. Her large ocean blue eyes gazed at him with a wide-eyed wonder. "Yes, I can. Why do you ask?" She answered it with a calm cool tone as if this was just a normal everyday thing. Though as she would await the response, she would hear the voices of the plants and she'd glance back toward's them and then nod her head before she looked back, and faced Vales. "Oh so you're the new human they were talking about that was arriving today."

She'd tilt her head and smile lightly. "Is something the matter? Do you need some help?"
Back to top Go down
Valesti

Valesti

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation   Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 1:42 am

Word: 535
When she turned to him, her huge blue orbs looking to him, He felt his breathing stop for moment, though not showing much of a sign that this had occured, definitely with no change in his facial expression. This was almost his equivalent of an average person blushing slightly at the sight of the creature, though the breathing would resume as sign of regaining himself before speaking. When she asked him why, nothing came out immediately. Everything about this was out of the Norm for him, and so to find out that she actually communicated with the Plants brought up many more questions, though not ones that someone would ask straight up. As his lips motioned to get ready to release his reasons, he was cut off by the Creature, confirming that He was indeed the New person here. While there was a few things that could have led one to this conclusion, one thing he did notice was that as he was coming up with his reason as to why he asked, she motioned back to the plants and performed gestures that would indicate that some kind of communication was going on. Now, she could have easily done this to mess with him, but there was no real way for him to confirm it. The Main conclusion was that she actually could communicate with these plants and that they had informed her that he was the new guy, which was astounding despite Val not showing it. He simply nodded as to confirm her words.

Her Smile, something that caught him a bit off guard. He didn't do anything up until this point that he thought was smile worthy, unless she was just being Polite in addressing him, which in that instant would cause him to recall something that his mother mentioned before. ' Val you should smile...or get Mad. Something! sometimes it gets really hard to read you when you look like you in the middle of caring and not caring 100% of the time. Greet people with a smile '. This was something that Val had yet learned to actually apply, or even began to put it into Practice. Val began his reply to the creature with a nod first, followed by words that would put his problems out there for her.

" Yes. I can't tell if these plants have been watered ".

There was signs that normally would tell one if water had made contact with soil itself, signs that the Yuki should have been well aware of since he took notice often of his ice that had been out too long and how it altered the form of the earth below. He didn't make the connections at this time for whatever reason, and didn't want to risk the chance of tending to plants that had already been tended to. There was other things that he could have done to the plant at the time, but right then and there he thought on watering the plants, and not actually trimming anything. If this Creature was being straight up with him about being able to communicate with them, then maybe it was possible that could feel Pain, even if not in ways like they did.

Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation   Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 2:58 am

---
Word count: 406 | 1,812
---

There was barely a reaction out of this boy. Kisayuri stared at him as she was awaiting his reaction, but there was barely anything at all. All it was, was his stop in breathing and there a subtle reaction at the point when she smiled. The thoughts that ran through her mind were rather short. Maybe he's dumb? Human's are strange...

She would then speak after he did when he stated about not being able to tell whether the plants have been watered or not. "Oh? Well that is easy." Kisayuri would turn around and put the canteen down near the table where the potted plants are and she would grab one of the potted plants and then turn back to face Vales. "Since I know you humans can't talk to nature like I can, you can tell by other means. There are several visible signs that a flower has been watered, one would be it's smell. When plants have been wet they always have a unique smell to them. I believe you humans call that smell petrichor, but other easier ways are through sight. Watered plants always have this glow to them. Their petals seem sleeker and they appear more lush. Another sign is looking at the soil around their base...it would be discolored, it would appear darker than it normally would if it were dry. As you can see with this one here, this one is happily watered. You can see the soil within the pot being deep dark, that's because it's filled with water and the flower is currently drinking it."

She would look to the flower her gaze softening at the flower as she petted the pot itself. "Nice and watered." She would turn around again and put the plant back onto the table and turn back around to look at Vales. "Also look at their petal's closely and make sure there isn't any small bug's crawling on them. I know, I know...the bugs need to eat as well, but not these, not the ones in the greenhouse. Momma told me, you humans need these for remedies and other such things. So since Momma told me so, I should tell you. Carefully to pluck them off and take them outside and put them on a tree. I won't forgive you if you do otherwise!" At the end of that sentence the look on her face began stern and looked a little angry.
Back to top Go down
Valesti

Valesti

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation   Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 2:30 pm

Word: 559
Once she informed him the lack of difficulty it was to tell this kind of things, his eyes remained locked on her as if Val was waiting for her to show him. The discoloration in the soil itself was how he should have known, but didn't. She brought one of the Potted plants to him and began explaining the ways of which one would take notice of these things. His eyes shifted from her and immediately to the plants the very moment she began with how it smelled. Prior to this explanation, Val had never really took it upon himself to actively smell flowers, not really knowing the difference between the smell of them before and after they had been watered. He motioned in slightly to sniff the plants she held just slightly, but for the life of him couldn't pick up anything different than what he had smelled since entering the place. He figured then that with all the kind of Plants that there was in one concentrated spot, the smell of one wasn't really going to stand out too much if at all, plus he wasn't aware of how it smelled before it was watered so he didn't have anything to compare the new smell too even if he could pick up on it.

The second method of which she mentioned was one that he could utilize since he could look at how it was supposed to look  once it's been watered. Taking closer examination of the Plant, it did look much sleeker than the ones that had yet to be watered. His head motioned around as if he was examining multiple sides of the plant and nodded slightly. This method to him was far much more easier than the first one that utilized ones sense of smell. He often found that while he relied on all his senses to a great degree, the one he utilized the most was his sight. The third method also relied on this, and was the method of which the Yuki should have already known. It was only midst explanation where it clicked in his head, and at that time he wanted to slam his forehead into his palm, though would refrain from doing so due to being in the presence of the creature. The Last method seemed the easiest of them all, though almost neck and neck with the second.

" Alright ".

Following the initial answering of his question, the creature seemed to continue on with some extra and useful information in which he remained in place, taking it all in to the best of his abilities. This was stuff he was also unaware of, and with the finishing of the explanation, he nodded a few times to show he understood completely. Her stern look came off a different way than it was probably intended, a way that was more on the cute side than very serious. Still Val wouldn't make light of it, giving that she appeared to be more plant than anything else, so it was probably she felt deep about.

" I understand. I'll try to be as gentle as I can be with them...you have my word ".

There was a little moment of silence before he continued.

" Thank you...Ms...".

He didn't know what to call her by since there was no real introduction done between the two.
Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation   Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 6:16 pm

---
Word count: 196 | 2,008
---

She sternly looked at him up and down before she would cross her arms and nod her head once she was accepting of his response. "Good." she said short and precisely. Nature was her home, it was her place of birth, she came from the very ground people step upon. Though she didn't need to tell him that. She uncrossed her arms and dropped them down to her side and she would momentarily turn away to get back to tending to the flowers she was originally looking after, but stopped part way in her turning when Vales thanked her.

She would look at him and tilt her head. "You're welcome." She would then turn around again and squat a moment to pick up the canteen. While normally someone would have probably taken the 'ms...' as a means to find out a name. To her, well it just went over her head as she just took it as him thanking her. She would then return back to watering the plants, being rather careful in sprinkling the water over some of them and skipping some others as to her they told her who was watered and who wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Valesti

Valesti

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation   Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 11:13 am

Word: 544
There was no name given to the Yuki, which he found a bit strange since at points like that people usually gave some form of introductions to the individual that they were conversing with. Maybe she just Didn't want to give him her name because maybe her name revealed some things that she didn't want revealed like maybe relation to a specific clan or something, which at some point was the case for Val and his mother...well more so his mother than himself. She informed him not to give out his name to anyone for reasons that revolved around his clan History and their abilities, something he found pointless at the time since majority of the time he interacted with individuals his age that were apart of the academy just like him; and being apart of the academy it would be easy to acquire such information off of Semi-Important documentations if not off of the assignment papers of the individual in question. The more he thought about it, the less likely that is seemed to be the reason why she didn't give him her name at all.  There was some other doors open as to why she probably didn't give him her name that processed through the Young Yuki's mind. Maybe him not immediately having decent knowledge of the Basics of Plant Caretaking didn't sit right with her, and even though she decided to assist him, maybe he wasn't worth even given him her name, which never seemed to be the case with any other encounter the Yuki has had...even though he was never really the one initially asking for the name. It was with thinking about this reason his mind immediately went to two moments where he was lectured about being persistent, each from both his Foster mother and his real mother.

" Honey, when you are growing up in the world, you're going to be introduced to situations where you won't get what you're asking for, and it's okay. Don't let it bother alright ? You're going to have many opportunities "  Words spoken by his Foster Mom. Then his mind went immediately to the words spoken by his real mother.

" Val my sweat heart, listen and listen well. At some point, someone is going to tell you that giving up is okay when you're trying to obtain something. When that days come...I want you to give them this finger and then turn around and walk away all cool like. It's not okay to give up, and never get the mindset that it will be. Some of the hardest things to be achieved were achieved by never giving up. Heck Me and your Father became an Item because I never gave up, and because of that you came into this world. Never give up son! now go give me Grandchil...hey where did you go ? ".

He needed to confirm if it was the case since she didn't seem like that kind of individual solely based off of the interaction between the two, so this time he would be more direct with his intent, though to establish that it wasn't the first, he would introduce himself first.

" Im Yuki Vales...What's your name ? ".

This was also assuming that she had a name.
Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation   Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 5:10 am

---
Word count: 358 | 2,366
---

"Oh you, I know you drank enough today, you shouldn't be so stingy....oh come on, alright fine, I'll give you a little bit more, but that's it for the rest of today." She said to one of the flowers four pots to her left. She would walk over and very carefully sprinkle a little bit of water over the flower and then she would lower the canteen onto the ground and walk over two pots to her right. "Oh there is something biting you? Okay, okay, let me check it out." She would check the pot and gently check the leaves of the flower, the interesting thing about this is the flower slightly moved on it's own, though Vales couldn't see it given she was standing in front of it, and Kisayuri would tilt her head slightly to look at the leaves and didn't spot anything. Then she went and looked carefully through the petals of the flowers head, eventually she came across a small bug that was nibbling onto the petal.

"Oh no, no you stop that. Come here." she held her hand out to the flower's head where the petals were at and waited a moment, before soon a small bug crawled off the flower head and onto her hand. She would sigh softly and shake her head. "You know better than to eat the plants in here, the human's need these." she would then soon after this hear Vales speaking to her and she would turn slightly to look at him. "My name? Why do you wanna know that?" she asked as she turned towards him. "You should be tending to the plants right now, unless you have another question?" She heard him introduce himself, but she didn't see what was the purpose of his intention into learning her name. Her concern was dealing with the plants right now. There was a short pause after her question as she thought about it and looked to the little bug crawling on her hand. "Hmm...I guess you're right..." she said to the bug and then looked to Vales. "The name I was given was Kisayuri."
Back to top Go down
Valesti

Valesti

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation   Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 3:08 pm

Word: 566
Things started to clear up slightly as to why She didn't reply accordingly when he was trying to get her name initially. While it wasn't a straight forward question before, if it ever was a question, individuals normally would Pick up on the que to finish off that sentence with their name. Now while it could have been the other reasons he initially thought, it would appear that the intent of the sentence before went straight over the creature's head. There were many benefits to be had in just being introduced to each other, and maybe these things were not known to the creature for whatever reason. Val wasn't one to explain things in deep details, often starting and finishing them off in a sentence or two, so explaining the importance of the name would have been bothersome at most, though very much possible by the Yuki. He was actually going to attempt to explain the importance of it, but before he could even get a world out, it would appear that something else had beat him to the explanation. He noticed that her attention seemed to have shifted in that moment to the Bug, but then the words that followed after her attention shifted cause the question who she was replying to. He knew that he had yet to say anything that would present the situation of him having to be right or wrong, so it was probably something else that she was replying to, though the question at the moment would be what. There was other people around, though none in the immediate space and none had addressed her for her to reply as such. His attention was on what she was looking at when she replied, which would for a second throw him off once again, not being aware that she could also talk to insect life.

Plants was one thing that he had no problem watching out for regarding care towards them as it wasn't like he went out of his way kicking potted plants over, lighting shit on fire and what not...but Bugs was almost a game changer. Most human beings instinctively swat at bugs when they're present within their immediate vicinity. In that instant he was even able to recall when his Mother, a well established Jounin formerly of the Hidden mist was freaking out because of a Roach, in which she was yelling to Val to smash it for her, something he did without hesitation after going through the agonizing trouble of trying to catch it through the crevices. Being around her would require him to be far more mindful then he had been up until this point in his life, which in itself initially appeared like it was going to be far more troublesome than he believed it was actually worth. In the end, the creature gave him her name, which to him would establish something very Important.

Nodding slightly to Kisayuri, Val began to motion back towards the Plants he was initially going to tend to, picking up the closest available watering canteen near him and began watering it slightly. He was there to perform a Job, and even though he wasn't the extremely talkative type before, he did find himself speaking more than usual, which may simply be from the intrigue that the individual struck in him.

" Kisayuri, That's a nice name. What...are you exactly ? ".
Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation   Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 12:33 am

---
Word count: 159 | 2,525
---

she would would walk to the door and she'd open it, squatting down and putting the bug outside on the grass out of the footpath of where you would normally walk in and out of the green house. Kisayuri looked at Vales and when he said her name was nice she would nod her head. "Of course it is, Momma gave it to me." she stated as she walked back inside the greenhouse closing the door behind herself carefully. "What kind of a question is that? I think that is something you human's call rude. Shouldn't you be asking how am I and not what am I? At least I think that's how it works, human's are weird." she said to him calking back to her canteen and picking it up off the ground. She would turn to face the pots and began to hum a light tune as she began to water the plants on her side.
Back to top Go down
Valesti

Valesti

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation   Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 4:45 am

Word: 514
One thing he didn't really expect was her to take offense to it. He couldn't have been the first one to have asked that question, and definitely wont be the last. Val actually thought he was being considerate by asking first instead of Assuming what she as to not look like a fool later on come the time it either come up in conversation or some reference is made regarding what she may be. Silence followed the reply of the Creature, not really knowing how to respond to her, as it also would have been far more considerate if he had asked how she was today. Thinking about it more, it did seem out of place, or at least in the wrong order. He wouldn't ignore that feeling, nodding slightly while closing his eyes.

" Im sorry ".

He Stopped watering the Plant, making sure he didn't over water it. He did after all make a Promise that he would do the best to care for the Plant life that he was in charge of. A barely noticeable smile formed on his face while his eyes was still closed. His normal behavior was one that wasn't too normal with others, so weird actually fit in his case. Even he could appreciate being called weird by some Giant Plant Human whatever she was.

" Im actually...Interested in both ".

That was the best way he believed he could put it, and so it came out as such. His head rose slightly with his eyes opening, looking to the plants before him first, before turning towards her, a Turn that actually felt a lot slower than it actually was. Taking in her full visage, he found himself thinking about her as a Human with the most unique kind of dress ever, which for him was an extremely strange thought, though this was far from a normal situation.

" I guess I really am the weird one here ".

He had more questions to ask, and even though he wasn't sure if she would even answer them for him, he still felt the urge to go through with them. He of course didn't want to offend her, so unlike before, not only would he attempt to mentally formed the questions correctly, but he would establish an order of which was most important, as well as weed out the ones that he felt like she would be offended by no matter how well they were worded. There was one thing that he knew now, and that was that she had spent a decent time in society, due to her recognizing that people in society would consider the question he asked somewhat rude, so even though there was a chance that she would be okay with answering, he would not bring himself to Ask anything like how old was she, as many females found it rude for some reason to ask their age. For now, How she was and what she was would be the only things waiting for an answer, and maybe upon those being answered he would move on to the next.
Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation   Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 2:19 am

---
Word count: 162 | 2,687
---

She would hear his apology, but she didn't react to it and kept on humming her tune and continue to watering the plants. After a few just after he stated he was interested in both, she would put the canteen down. "Does it matter what I am? You really shouldn't ask such questions to someone you don't know, but if it appeases your human curiosity, I am a bud of the earth." She answered his question, well one of them. "As for how I'm doing, I'm alright." she would take her three quarters empty canteen from where she put it down and emptied it in the skin before placing it back to the area where she had first gotten the canteen. She would then glance around trying to see where else she can help and then glanced over after Vales made his remark about him being weird. "All you humans are weird. I can't understand was Mother sees in all of you."
Back to top Go down
Valesti

Valesti

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation   Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 5:44 am

Word: 615
Val could already see the encounter slowly snowballing, something that he wasn't too surprised by due to the initial question, which probably didn't put him on a good side of things. He may have branded himself as a Rude individual, and seeing as he didn't pick up any signs that she had accepted apology, it pushed him more into believing that. What was the follow shocked him a tiny, feeling like someone he believed to be offended wouldn't give him the answer. That answer, didn't seem clear to him at the instant it was revealed to him but then her started making very little connections.

" A bud of the Earth ".

Along with her appearance, made him believe that she was more Plant than Human, and her often referring to him as Humans like it was a separate category confirmed that she wasn't just some kind of Mutated Human being. Val was average, borderline Above Average, or at least that's what his grades and scores indicated. He couldn't pick up a thousand answers from a single detail, so sometimes he needed them to be revealed to him before he could come to a clear answer. Before knowing this piece of information, even though while she clearly possessed attributes of a Plant, he thought of her more so a Creature than anything, which in itself was quite inaccurate due to that often referring to an Animal and in rare occasions, Humans. She didn't possess frightening features so Monster never really came to mind, nor would it in trying to find another category for her. He couldn't deny that she was right, as he wouldn't ask that kind of question to others, though he did have to kinda give himself a pass on this particular situation because he never recalled such practices being extended to things outside of Humans since generally interactions occurred between Human beings. Now knowing this, Val would do his best to treat her as if she was a Human being when it came to interaction and social cues. How far her knowledge extended into this was unknown to the Yuki, so his best bet was to act like her knowledge went deep until it becomes apparent that it doesn't for certain things, hopefully through questions like what do certain things mean. As he was about to reply on her condition today, she followed her reply with words that brought up some more questions within the depths of the Yuki's mind, though again he would refrain from asking them.

" Maybe it's that we're weird ".

An average individual, or even an highly intelligent individual's reply probably would have been a lot deeper than what his reply was, probably going into stuff like weird sparking interest for the unknown and such, but that was definitely not the case for the Yuki who put it simply as them being weird. There was the fact that Kisayuri was weird in his eyes that sparked the Interest of an individual who normally just kept to himself and did what he was supposed to do.

" What do you Consider...not Weird ? I mean what makes you happy ?".

As he asked that question, one of the individuals who helped manage things there was making his way in their direction while holding some kind of clipboard. What was on this clipboard was unknown but they seemed to be scanning through it quite a bit as they slowly but surely began to close the distance between them and Kisayuri and the Yuki. Val of course wouldn't see this as his attention was more so on Kisayuri, waiting for a reply, if not an extended answer about what she liked and what she considered Normal.

Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation   Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:58 pm

---
Word count: 276 | 2,963
---

That question did capture her attention. What made her happy? Well it was obvious what made her happy. Well to her it was quite obvious maybe not so much to him. He didn't seem to be proving himself to be all to bright to her, then again, she did have a harsh judgement about humans that she would be ignorant to bother to get to know them before coming up with a final true judgement on their personalities. "What I consider not weird is..." she was cut off for a moment as she turned her head to the plants near her, as if they caught her attention. "Yes, what is it? Can't you see I'm attempting to educate here." she said in a stern manner as she turned to face the plants her hands resting upon her hips.

This was as the person with the clipboard was getting closer and words amongst plant life was much quicker than given how connected they were with one another. She gave a nod and then a second nod before going. "Ah alright, I guess it is time for me to take my leave them." She would look to Vales and give him a wave. "I must be off, maybe we'll see each other around, maybe we won't, won't matter much too me, but you should get to work. There's a lot of thirsty flowers near you, so pay attention." she would say this as she would head further to the other end of the green house, away from the manager, and snuck out the back entrance to get out of sight before the man with the clipboard arrived.
Back to top Go down
Valesti

Valesti

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation   Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 3:29 am

Word: 1520
Val waited there, believing that she was actually going to tell him what made her happy. The only thing that would come to his mind without her having to say a single word was Water and Sunlight, which seemed to be the Basics for Plants, but he felt like there was more to it. Unfortunate for him, he wouldn't get to learn anything at that point and time due to her having to suddenly take her leave, for reasons unknown to him. Maybe it had something to do with the plants, giving that once again she had interrupted herself to shift her attention to the plants, and it was following this that she found herself having to excuse herself. It was actually disappointing since he didn't get his answer before she had to make her leave, but it was completely fine. The information was in no way actually important, just mere curiosity. Their feelings towards any future encounter seemed like they were quite neutral. He showed a decent amount of Interest in something, the action itself being quite rare as it hasn't happened in a very long time. While as rare as it was, it wouldn't have bothered him if they never encountered again, though he wouldn't be against the idea of another encounter. It happened so suddenly that all he could do was nod to her before she vanished, followed up by the guy with the Clipboard making his way to Val's current location. It wasn't until his somewhat huge shadow came into view that Val picked up on the individual, in which he turned his head slightly in his direction to get him in view. " So you're the New Kid huh ? Welcome. We generally don't let new people tend to the plants due to their delicate nature. They need to be tended to right and treated with a great deal of care. They serve a great use to the village and sometimes can be the difference in a Life and Death Situation ".

While Val wasn't aware of the last tid bits, he was aware of the taking care of the plants due to what he picked up moments ago from Kisayuri. Apparently it wasn't his job now to tend to the plants, which would bring into question...what was his job. Val remained silent, feeling like he would get an answer from the guy anyways. " With that being said, once you get a bit more knowledge regarding them under your belt, you can tend to them. What you my friend will be doing is Delivery duty. While there are many plants that have important uses...there are some that are just there for the simple idea of making a place look nice. These plants we also grow here, and people order them. We have an individual that usually do the deliveries but they got in an accident recently and will be out for quite awhile...so now you see where you come in. There wont be too much to do when it comes to delivery, though you have to get a decent knowledge of the village areas and deliver them without any kind of harm really coming to the Plants. There isn't really a Time limit as to how fast you get them there so don't feel you have to jumping buildings and do unnecessary crap in order to get them there. It's actually advised against since you risk ruining the plants themselves, then we'll have an issue there. This talk is to avoid that, you got it ? ". The person tone was serious, but not offensive, at least to Val it wasn't.

He was here to perform tasks associated with the care giving of Plant life, so this could somewhat be considered as that. Taking in the info, his head nodded to confirm that he understood both the objectives and what was necessary to achieve said objectives.  " Alright, follow me ". The guy with the Clipboard turned away and began walking away in attempts to lead Val to the Plants that he would be delivering. Following him, they would eventually stumble upon the flowers that were to be delivered. Before this though, the guy would toss Val what appeared to be some kind of Apron and scarf that possessed the Symbol of Konoha on it. One second, Val was just looking at the stuff, and then another second Later he was in the stuff, wearing the scarf on his head and Apron over his Torso, having it go around his shoulders as well as tying around his waist. He looked like some kind of Cook, or someone who tended to someone elses house, which was embarrassing even though his facial expressions did not convey this in the least." If you're going to be working with us, you might as well not half ass it. You have to rock the gear, and I have to say...you look quite cool. Here's the location of the home, the Recipient name is Mrs.Hanako. Choose whatever route you wish to take, just make sure that the flowers get there in a safe manner. Get back here as soon as possible though because there are still things for you to do here before you're done for the day ". Now fully suited up for the Job, and Plant in Hand, Yuki Vales was set to handle business, moving forward with a void like determination. Turning towards the door, Val began moving, slowly but surely increasing his speed as he made it out of the door. He walked fast, but at the same time constantly monitored the Plants as he made Progress through the village, and eventually to the Home of the recipient. The day would consist a great deal of these delivery missions, and almost close to none of Plant care taking, something that was one of the reasons why his mother kind of pushed him in this direction.

Hours had passed by, and despite his breathing having been increased due to the constant running around delivering stuff, He felt real good in handling business. " Yo! Kid....You're alright. There seemed to be no complaints regarding the people you delivered to so the Plants must have been in good condition upon arrival. All in All, a nice days work. Maybe one of these days you can actually work here for some kind of Pay. Anyways Keep the Apron and Scarf. As far where Im concerned, you're part of the crew. Hope to see you again ". They were closing up now, and Val stood at the door with his Apron and scarf folded in his arms. Once the door shut, he turned away and began heading home as the sky darkened. There was a few things that went through his mind though as he continued his way home, though it was these thoughts that took his attention away from his location, causing him to walk passed where he was supposed to turn in order to make it home. It was upon realizing this that he decided to shift his plans a bit. A Nice swim would be a nice way to end the day for the Yuki, and usually around this time there wasn't people at his spot, so he continued onward without pause until he eventually made it to the Part of the village that for the most part was Trees, and eventually an open field where there was a Watering hole in the middle. At this point, the Sun was near setting, and there seemed to be no one there at the time he arrived, which was a Plus for him considering the last time that he arrived here to enjoy a Swim. Looking at the Water for some reason caused him to reflect on his earlier encounter with Kisayuri, and just thinking about it caused him to smile just barely, followed by him closing his eyes as he began to unbutton his shirt once her placed his Scarf and Apron down.

" ...Weird ".

Darken skies, Wind blowing ever so slightly, noticeable only by the motions of the Blades of grass that surrounded the area with the occasional patch of Dirt. In the Middle of this open field that itself was surrounded by trees, was a Watering hole that at glance didn't seem to possess much in it outside of it's glistening shine that made it everso appealing to just take a dip in. The unbuttoning happened slowly, but was eventually done, which resulted in him removing the shirt entirely, folding it up and placing it on top of the scarf and Apron. Following that was the removal of the rest of his clothes, excluding shorts that he utilized to swim in often. Everything was folded upon each other, creating a stack of folded clothes as the Yuki moved to the Water, Stepping in slowly with his left foot, followed by his right. The cooling sensation that occurred upon contact with the water was revitalizing to say the least. It wasn't too long before a good portion of his body was submerged and he was off swimming to the middle.
Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation   Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 1:24 pm

---
Word count: 933 | 3,896
---

Managing to get away without being seen by the man with the clip board she would skip off into the distance with a giggle and along the way her giggling turned into humming. She has her moments where, despite all her appearance, she acts just like a child. Well to human standards she is still a child, though her body seemed slightly more developed than the average fourteen year old, but at the same time she is still a unbloomed bud in standards of an Ao Boshi in terms of life span. Much to learn and much to grow this young little Ao Boshi has an extremely long way to go and many a lifetimes to experience between she would, in Ao Boshi standards, develop to at least a teen.

Out of the greenhouse and skipping off into the nearby mini forest that was within the villages boundaries. This was her typical thing to do, go off into the more forested areas whenever Gaidoku was off on missions. There wasn't much of a need to worry as she usually kept out of peoples way and kept to herself so trouble was the least likely thing she'd end up in. Though that doesn't go without saying that she hasn't been in trouble before, when she does it's always seems to be related towards something revolving around nature.

Kisayuri Ao Boshi would spend her day outside like she would normally do, she quickly hid herself amongst the trees, and watched the greenhouse from afar. She stood in silence and watched inspecting from afar gazing almost with a worried look in her eyes. She, personally, held very little trust when it came to humans. Mainly because she doesn't like how they abuse nature. They just take and take and take, and from her view, that's all they ever did. She's rarely, if ever, seen humans being gracious for the nature that surrounds them, the nature that protects them and nourishes them.

She would have stood there for at least thirty minutes before she was comfortable enough to leave the area around the green house in the care of the humans that were there. "hmph...stupid humans. They better take care of them. They are doing such a favor to you all." She'd say to no one in particular.

Throughout the rest of the day, she would go around walk and talking with the nature around her. she'd laugh, she'd sigh, she'd sing and dance. Her day was fairly calm and quiet, well quiet to the ears of humans, to her, however, it was quite the interesting day. She went about talking with a variety of flowers, herbs, and trees. Learning various things such as what's happened with others that passed through the area. Laughing about silly human trivialities such as some shinobi kids trying to one up one another in their training, or the young male who was trying to seduce a young female. Most of these stories were rather interesting to her as she failed to understand some of the things she was hearing about, so it was mostly curiosity that kept her interested in learning about things like this. But the main question that typically floated in her mind a lot would be what's the point for humans to do such things?

The sun was setting by this point in the day now and she had done quite a lot. She was currently sitting up high in a tree and leaning against it with her head hung down and her eyes closed. There was a light snore coming from her, as much as she would deny the necessity of sleep, she did need it as much as the next person. With the slightest of breeze it rocked her slightly foreword and back.

The wind picked up a bit as the skies had darkened and suddenly a bug flew and smacked her right on the face alerting her awake as she fell over backwards. Though as she was falling one of the large pink petals of her 'dress' wrapped around the branch she was on and as she fell she was caught like that and hung off the petal that was holding her. She blinked several times and then looked around as she hung off the branch by the petal. Her legs and hands dangling down as she then went cross eyed to see the bug on her face. She only growled and then tried to blow the bug off her face but that didn't work. "you know...you can get off my face now."

The bug soon would fly off of her face and she would sigh and shake her head. "grrr...and I was feeling pleasant basking in the light...huh the sky's dark? oh dear! how long was I out here?!"

The petal would unwrapped and she dropped down to the ground and landed quietly on the ground below. She would stand up and stretch and yawn. "That was rather nice...I guess I should head home. Maybe I can prepare something for Momma." She walked through the mini-woods and would be heading from the far side, so the path she took brought her through a clearing surrounded by trees that had a water hole there. though when she had arrived, there was someone already there. Well she came upon a stack of clothing first and she blinked and tilted her head as she picked them up like they were nasty clothes, with an index finger and thumb holding them up as she would look at them. "W-what? Clothes?"

She would drop each piece individually onto the ground. "Ew..."
Back to top Go down
Valesti

Valesti

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation   Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 4:41 pm

Word: 521
By this time, the cooling sensation had made work of his entire body, causing the Yuki to be completely relaxed. There was very little outside of a attack that could cause him to exit this grand state he was in, closing his eyes to better reflect it. His breathing was eased a great deal than earlier when he was running all over the place playing delivery boy, so much so that it almost appeared nonexistent. It wouldn't be too long though until, he found himself in the presence of another, someone whom he had encountered not too long ago. The eyes  of the Yuki shot open upon realization that there was someone else there, and he abruptly shifted his attention in the direction to see if it was Danger. What he did find wasn't danger, but a different demon entirely...It was a female, and not a normal one at that picking up his neatly folded clothes. He wanted to get up and call them out, but when he identified the individual completely, that no longer became an option for him. Val froze mentally while watching the one known as Kisayuri go through his clothes, and once he regained himself, the first action he took was slowly submerging himself into the water to the point where only half of his face was popping out from it, that being from his nose and up. There was some form of embarrassment, and unlike others he didnt find himself yelling out of embarassment or anger.

" Blub Blub Blub Blub (Kisayuri) ".

Bubbles rising to the surface gave hint that he was releasing air from his mouth while submerged, saying her name in a manner that would not be understood by those that heard. He didn't bother bringing himself up for a bit until she either took notice of him or did some other action that would require a response from him. Even so, there would be a good minute of him just looking at her from his new submerged state, with a tint of red covering parts of his cheeks that where still revealed.

" Blub Blub...Blub Blub Blub Blub Blub Blub. Blub Blub Blub Blub Blub Blub ( My Clothes...Yea, No don't fold them back. What are you doing here ? ) ".

Moments after being submerged, the Yuki would bring his head up slightly more to bring his mouth to the surface, all so any words spoken after could become known once spoken. His eyes remained locked on her the entire time, wondering what in the world was she doing there. Did she just happen to stumble upon him, or Did she follow him for some reason. Val didn't know, but these amongst other thoughts was circling around in his head as he remained in the same spot just looking upon her. Any other time he would probably be glad to encounter her, and would greet her with a smile, but this specific situation it was quite understanding while he reacted the way he did, even with the gender roles being reversed, not being the perverted or witless male that stumbles upon the naked female.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation   Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1x6: Green Grass Gradation
Page 1 of 1