Nindo Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nindo Beginning

Every shinobi has it's path set out for them. What path that may be only the gods will know. Set out to find your path in this crazy shinobi world

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello Everyone! Letting you all know that we have a skype chat available for Nindo members. PM an admin if you wish to be added.

Do you wanna build a snowman?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zen
Admin
Zen

Do you wanna build a snowman? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you wanna build a snowman?   Do you wanna build a snowman? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 4:49 am

Seresana grinned brightly when Rosie agreed to the drink, but confusion briefly diluted her joy when the second comment came. "I haven't?" Seresana repeated curiously as she tried to recall a time when she would have brought Rosie over to her house and with some surprise, Seresana found she couldn't. "Huh, well I'm sure you'll like them. They're both really nice and my dad works as a handyman around the village," Seresana replied while standing up despite the slight reluctance to leave the embrace. Then she sniffled a little before wiping her face with her sleeve to chase away the lingering traces of sorrow before turning about and pointing. "It's over that way a ways, but it shouldn't take too long to get there," Seresana said before beginning to lead onward towards the proposed destination.

Seresana lead them back into the town, and then right back out of town. Almost immediately, a decent sized two story house came into view and as it did, Seresana picked up her speed a little. "Here it is," she called back before she reached the door. When Seresana did get to the door, she pulled it open while bidding Rosie inside. The first little room which was an entryway, featured the common little step up and shoe depositing area with several coat hooks as well. Seresana wasted no time in going ahead and starting to take off her own boots and coat.

Word Count: 238
Total: 8,809
Back to top Go down

Do you wanna build a snowman?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nindo Beginning :: Shinobi World :: Fire Country :: Konoha-
Jump to: