Nindo Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nindo Beginning

Every shinobi has it's path set out for them. What path that may be only the gods will know. Set out to find your path in this crazy shinobi world

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello Everyone! Letting you all know that we have a skype chat available for Nindo members. PM an admin if you wish to be added.

No Current Direction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lolk

Lolk

No Current Direction - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Current Direction   No Current Direction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 3:25 pm

Unfortunately, perhaps for both girls, Sylvan was quite thoroughly convinced that Iku Uchiha was an arrogant fool, and intended to carry out her revenge. All she needed was some fog, and she could give the girl a comeuppance she deserved, or at least one she thought she deserved. It was tragic, in a sense The two might've become friends, but if even half the things Sylvan was planning were actually carried out successfully, such a possibility was very unlikely. Both were completely misunderstanding each other, it seemed. They should really pool their collective knowledge of social conventions, but alas, that was unlikely.
Currently, Sylvan's plan was relatively simple. Create through a method that was yet to be decided a fog. Her theory was that in poor visibility, the fog would hopefully mess with the Sharingan. The fog she conjured would be part genjutsu, and part something els.e Or all genjutsu, fi she couldn't lay hands on anything else. Really, all she needed was to keep the girl in one place and unawares long enough for her to perform the Mind Body Swap. After that, she would see how much trouble she could get into while in Iku's body. A simple plan, and much more likely to succeed then the previous one she had though. Getting a bucket of lamp oil would be pretty difficult anyways. So say nothing of gathering all those feathers and kindling. Plus, burning her fellow ninja alive was a very poor way to teach them to be less arrogant. All in all, she believed the mind body swap plan to be vastly superior. For now though, she had to get through class. The written work was no issue, but some of the combat training she was having difficulty with. Learning the Art of the Sword, in particular, had been issue. Her greater height and weight had been surprisingly useful in grappling though. The scent masking she had picked up almost on the day it had been introduced. She had already explored such ideas when she was younger, and had a bit of a head start on the other students. One issue that had been pointed out to her was her strength. She needed to work on that, or her taijutsu would suffer greatly. Despite her tall frame, she had trouble building up strength in training, meaning such skills took longer for her to learn. Besides, she was much more interested in the genjutsus. IT was this focus however, that she hoped would let her bring about Iku's downfall, or at least humbling. Downfall was perhaps a bit rash.
All these plans and more swirled chaotically in Sylvan's head. How many of them would actually work or were even grounded in reality, she had no clue. But she had a rough frame of a plan, which meant she could focus entirely on class for now.
{476 Words}
Back to top Go down
thaliamint

thaliamint

PostSubject: Re: No Current Direction   No Current Direction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 10:33 pm

Iku glanced towards the doorway, to take a quick look at the clock. Class should basically be starting. Perhaps the sensei was running a tad late. She wasn't sure if she could sympathize or if it infuriated her that her sensei didn't have the sense or class to be there on time. Iku herself had never been late to anything. So she was inclined towards the latter. Regardless, there was still some time for meandering. -Time Iku wished was spent on something else. Perhaps reading scrolls, or practicing her taijutsu. The other students seemed to be fine with it. Going on and on, as boisterous and rowdy as ever.

Quickly, she glanced beside her to the other girl. She seemed to catch her gaze. Iku's was as placid and unassuming as ever. However, there was something in her 'neighbor's' eyes that hadn't been there previously, as she stared at the Uchiha. Iku's lips pursed together as she obviously contemplated what the other girl was trying to discern.

"Yes?" Iku said simply, and finally. She actually vaguely wondered what was on this person's mind, as she stared at the Uchiha. Iku wasn't adept in social interactions. -That much was clear. So she couldn't see the obvious malice darkening the other girl's face. She approached the situation with simple curiosity.

{216 words}
Back to top Go down
Lolk

Lolk

PostSubject: Re: No Current Direction   No Current Direction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 3:09 pm

Sylvan leans back in her chair, watching the girl's eyes. Now, she didn't know what to think. She had this wonderful plan, an evil plan, a perfect plan! A plan of revenge, one that would do this Uchiha a great deal of good, or so she thought. But now, she wasn't sure. After all, she herself thought in different ways to others. And she knew Iku was even further removed from interact then she was, given how easily she had misunderstood. Sylvan had been pretty sure she hadn't said her counter argument in a confusing manner, yet the girl before her seemed to have missed the point entirely, 'by a kilometer' so to speak. This left Sylvan ... unsure about enacting vengeance upon the girl. After all, she did not want to make an unwarranted enemy of a Uchiha. This would require finesse. Luckily, it appeared she had the time to think, by virtue of their teacher's appalling lateness. 'what to do.... I could ask her outright what she thinks of me, but the teacher might enter the room before she can answer, and I'll want it at face value. So that's out. Perhaps the best method is to request she meet me after class, and we talk more then? Yes, I like that.' "Iku Uchiha. Now is not the time for the questions I would ask of you. Can you meet me once class is done? I would rather not Sensei interrupt just as you are forming an answer to my question." Hopefully the girl would say yes, for her own sake. Otherwise, Sylvan would go through with the plan. This would be highly unpleasant for the girl. and possibly for Sylvan too, depending on Iku's reaction.
{288 Words}
Back to top Go down
thaliamint

thaliamint

PostSubject: Re: No Current Direction   No Current Direction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 12:08 am

Iku sat there, staring at this girl, as she stared back at herself. What a weird, awkward situation. Iku herself had not meant any harm with what she had said. Regardless, she possibly could have offended. If she did she wouldn't necessarily have cared. People's 'feelings' hardly mattered to Iku. It just was not really her intention to go about offending others. As she attempted to discern why this girl was glaring at her so, Iku finally heard her speak up.

Her words were rather cryptic. And she only just finished speaking, as the sensei entered the classroom. Students made some boisterous calls when he came into the room. He answered in kind. Their sensei was a likable person, and had plenty of charisma. Iku wasn't exactly sure what this girl was getting at, so she answered swiftly. "If you wish," she answered simply, turning her attention once more to the front and to the sensei for the lecture. She was mildly curious as to what this girl wanted. She had assumed their first interaction had gone well. -For what that was worth. Iku couldn't imagine what was swirling around in her head. But right now, none of that mattered. All that mattered was the lesson, and what she would learn and gain from listening to the sensei.

{217 words}
Back to top Go down
Lolk

Lolk

PostSubject: Re: No Current Direction   No Current Direction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 4:49 pm

Sylvan turns away from Iku. As she expected, the teacher came in at exactly that moment. She knew a bit about how such things worked. After all, she had figured out a method of speeding up tasks when waiting on something to get done or someone to arrive. She need only take out a good book and begin reading, which would then summon the person or complete the task just as she started to get into it. It didn't always work, but it certainly worked too often to be a coincidence. And when it failed, well, she got to read her book. So it was a win-win situation, really.

Sylvan focuses her attention on the teacher. He was apparently nice, but much of that was lost on her. She could sort of see how 'I'm not crazy' but the full meaning behind his actions didn't always click with her. She often felt as though a part of her was missing, perhaps the other side of her frequent internal clashes, that would make everything about the world and the people in it she didn't understand just... click. She hoped so, anyways. It would be a long, confusing lifetime ahead of her if there wasn't. At the very least though, she could make sure she understood how to defend herself. The teacher would help with that, and so she would give him her attention. Well, as mcuh as she could anyways. Her mind wandered constantly, and there was only so much of her attention she could actually focus.
{255 Words}
Back to top Go down
thaliamint

thaliamint

PostSubject: Re: No Current Direction   No Current Direction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 6:32 am

Iku did not know of the troubles that plagued the person she sat beside. All she knew was a sensei meant learning, and that was just exactly what the girl strove for. The young Uchiha wanted to learn everything. She wanted to know everything. It was her ultimate goal of knowing every jutsu out there. As impossible as that sounded. Study and attentiveness in class was an absolute must. Luckily, she had no crazy delusions or voices interrupting her all day like the person beside her had. Iku was truly blessed to not be a weird freak.

As the lecture began, the class generally got quieter and began to listen. That much made Iku grateful, but it hardly mattered. As Iku basically ignored everyone else to concentrate. She was very good at that. As the day drew on, the class came to a close. Everyone, including Iku had had a decent days practice of simplistic Academy jutsu, and Iku had done her absolute best on them. However she also knew Academy jutsu were generally considered pretty weak. So even though she wanted to learn every jutsu, Academy techniques were not very interesting to her.

Iku stepped outside the class, and waited for that outdoorsy smelling girl. As per request. It seemed somehow she had upset the other person. Oh joy, Iku thought with indifference. She generally didn't much care for these type of things. She just didn't understand the point of getting caught up on such frivolous matters.

{246 words}
Back to top Go down
Lolk

Lolk

PostSubject: Re: No Current Direction   No Current Direction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 12:35 pm

Sylvan listened attentively throughout the class, the coin that was her brain having rolled into the slot. She had little issue following the the teacher's lessons. Academy Jutsu included a lot of basic skills, ones with Sylvan was sure would prove useful later. She had learned most of them already, but at the cost of physical training. 'I'm not crazy.' She needed to work on that, but she wasn't really sure [i]when.  
Meanwhile, within her head, negotiations were taking place. 'How about you let me handle Iku? I'm much more suited for it.' 'H-Hey what are you-' Flip.
[/i]

The teacher was soon wrapping up the class, and those who did not have to do extra curricular work were filing out of the class. Sylvan, a good student by most measures, was among those leaving. She would have to meet Iku. 'Ah. There she is.' Sylvan greets Iku. She seemed a bit different now, a lot less emotionally attached. "Let's go outside, so we are not disturbed. Whether you knew it or not, you were quite rude. While you may not care, it will impede your progress. I assume you'd rather not be impeded?"
Sylvan hoped the girl would listen to her. Otherwise, a lot of people would be seeking petty vengeance on the Uchiha girl, like Sylvan herself intended to do. It would be an shame if the girl did poorly in her classes as a result of it, though sylvan doubted it would affect her too badly. Still, no reason not to see if helping her out now was an option.
{263 Words}
Back to top Go down
thaliamint

thaliamint

PostSubject: Re: No Current Direction   No Current Direction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 4:10 pm

As students filtered through the hall, and out of the class, eventually the girl she sat beside made her way out. How she ended so far behind Iku, as they had previously been right next to each other, the Uchiha would never know. It couldn't be explained. Regardless, the girl made her way over to the girl clad in a white cloak with the Uchiha brand on its back. She expressed wanting to take this outside. That was ominous. Well whatever. Aptly, Iku followed, only mere steps behind the outdoorsy-smelling female.

On the walk over to a rather secluded area outside, cast in cool shade, Iku began to think about the previous lesson. It had involved Academy Jutsus. Something Iku knew about, and assumed she could perform rather easily. However, they were simple jutsus that the Uchiha had not proved yet she had mastered, thinking them mostly beneath her. She supposed, if she was on the path to learning all the techniques she could, that she should probably learn those jutsus in a way that she could say 'I know those jutsus', instead of saying 'I probably know those jutsus'. Maybe she could cheat it, and use her Sharingan to copy them. Nah, that would make them trivial, and make the learning process pointless. Besides, Iku was confident she could master them in a couple attempts time, anyway. No need to waste her Sharingan on something so minor.

As they reached the spot, beside a tree, Iku stood facing the much taller girl. Upon hearing her words, her face was slightly cross with shadow. "Rude? Impede? I don't think I see how those two things are related," Iku defended herself. "If the other students do not like how I conduct myself, that is their problem -NOT mine." Her words were firm, as she stared up at this person's face. "Also, I thought our interaction went rather adequately. Perhaps you misunderstood my words. The message I was trying to convey had nothing to do with your aptitude as a rising shinobi. It was merely me attempting to inform you how come I didn't immediately notice you."

{353 words}
Back to top Go down
Lolk

Lolk

PostSubject: Re: No Current Direction   No Current Direction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 2:45 am

Sylvan glares at the girl, the impudent Uchiha, as she had come to think of her. This was insane. She just didn't get it. 'Perhaps... Yes, perhaps I am wasting my time here. this is a pointless endeavor.' Sylvan sighs, clearly annoyed. "I see we have no ability to convey our points to one another. I am leaving now. Thank you for what I assume was a compliment. Perhaps later attempts will have more success." Sylvan backs away, keeping her eyes on Iku for awhile before spinning and running off across the rooftops.
As she runs, she contemplates, every foot striking a tile of woe. She wasn't sure why she wanted to reach out to this girl. That was more of The Girl's thing, not hers. Se was quite content to stay hold up in her little forest of isolation, thank you very much. "So why then, do I feel a desire to learn more about her? Oh. Oh no. NO." "What?" "N-Nothing!" "Are you blushing?" "No! Maybe! Shut up!" "Tee hee. You're adorable! Crushing as bad as me!" "Shut. Up."
They/she continued hopping along the rooftops, coming to a stop near one of the market stalls. Their/her head was a swirl of unwanted (by some) emotion and denial. It was with this headache that Sylvan Yamanaka trudged into her shared room and collapsed on the floor, taking refuge in her mat. "Sis? Why-" "Did you just call me 'sis?" "Well, yeah, I did. It's not like we're two sides of the same coin, right? We're separate!" "Well yeah, but... 'sis'?" "Well what else would I call you?" "Uh.. Well.... Love you too, sister dear." "Uh huh!"
{275 Words}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Current Direction   No Current Direction - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Current Direction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nindo Beginning :: Shinobi World :: Fire Country :: Konoha-
Jump to: